Collaborative Work Spaces Guidelines and Procedures:
1. Collaborative work spaces are available in the William C. Jason Library for use by students
2. Check out is for two (2) hours.
3. The collaborative work space is available on a first come, first serve basis
4. Renewals are allowed
5. No food is allowed in the area
6. Problems with the space or equipment should be reported to the Circulation Desk
General Noise Guidelines:
· Be considerate of others
· Headphones are used to keep noise from being heard by others
· Laptop computers are available for checkout at the circulation desk
For more information contact Circulation, 302.857.6191 or Systems and Library Technology, 302-857.6135.
First Floor Collaboration Space Room 302 Collaboration Space