Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
New Patron Form
New Patron Form
If you are a new student, please complete this form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your admissions letter.
Delaware State University students, faculty, and staff have access to the library's digital resources and services. With the proper identification, all employees and students may access:
- Electronic journals
- Electronic books
- Streaming Media databases
- Research Subject guides
- WorldCat online catalog
TIP: Residential and Commuter students will access all digital resources using their 14-digit numbers (starting with 2211) found on their ID cards. Distance Learning students will access all digital resources using their D#. See additional directions below.
1) Please watch our video tutorial. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60QzJ3GxEwM 2) If your questions are not addressed email us at email@example.com, call us at 302-857-6191, or speak with the Library Director at 302-857-7887
Virtual Services Plan
Virtual Service Plan
Use our Virtual Services Plan to help identify ways to receive long-distance assistance from a library staff member. In the event that the library is closed due to an emergency, the library staff will enact these protocols.
How to Access Electronic Resources
Access to William C. Jason Library's Licensed Electronic Resources is accomplished through EZProxy. This application verifies the patron barcode number, DSU ID#, and last name against a database of patron files.
Remote access is easy to use:
Click on the login button. Your authorization will remain in place until you close your browser.
If you are denied access, it might be because:
- You are not a valid faculty, staff or student registered at Delaware State University Library.
- You are registered, but there is a discrepancy between our records and your patron ID number.
- Your privileges are blocked because of unpaid fines or charges for lost materials.
- You are registered with the Library, but not in a category with privileges to restricted resources (for example local community patrons).