1. DSU Catalog
*** Please check the William C. Jason Catalog before requesting library books from Interlibrary Loan.
2. Summon One Search, eJournal and eBook Finder to discover the university libraries electronic content.
3. Let us get it for you when:
*** The item you want is not owned by William C. Jason Library (books / technical reports / articles)
*** The item you want is lost, missing, not on shelf, on order or in poor condition
*** You are unable to visit the library (distance learning students, faculty and Wilmington & Georgetown campuses)
*** You want a digitized copy of a journal article or book chapter that is not available on-line (faculty only)
To request library materials, click ILLiad below.
1. Before getting started first time users must set up an account to submit and track requests
2. To access the online form you will need your DSU Library Card Number
3. All Distance Learners, use your DSU Student I.D. Number
The library is a member of OCLC WorldShare and ILLiad. The average time for book request(s) ranges between 5-to-10 days and 2-to-4 days for articles. However, completion time can vary greatly based on the availability of the material.
In the interest of maintaining good working relationships with lending institutions, due dates must be honored. All borrowed items should be returned to the Circulation/Reserves desk.
If a renewal is necessary, you may submit the renewal request via the ILLiad online form or contact us at (302) 857-6135 or email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow enough time from the due date.